Expense Tracker & Easy Budget app for iPhone and iPad
2704 ratings )
Current version: 1.0.3
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 10 Dec 2012
App size: 5.56 Mb
ON SALE TODAY ONLY. REGULAR PRICE 5.99
Easily track your expenses and your incomes. You can set a profile for different type of projects or activities or different persons. Manage budget simultaneously for your personal needs, your business by using this powerful, advanced expense tracker app. Also you can backup your data and sync your iPhone with your iPad in order to use same data on all your devices.
* More than 6 different themes or User Interface.
* Passcode protection.
* Track your expenses on daily, monthly and annual basis.
* Set Daily, monthly or annual budget.
* Set Recurring transactions.
* Set budget or track expenses for each travel or different projects.
* Create unlimited budget accounts
* Create unlimited expense or income budgets.
* Expense/Income categories are automatically created.
* Create or modify new Expense/Income categories.
* Set budget name, amount, type, category, date range and if no cycle or cycle by a specific date range etc.
* Assign a budget to every category, and accurately monitor the evolution of your income and expenses.
* Add transactions to each budget.
* View history of past circular budget.
* Overview tools, allowing you to visualize the breakdown of your transactions
* Report to show percentage of each budget of a date range.
* Export your budgets in form of CSV.
* Custom date range of budgets to be exported.
* Search transactions by name, amount and note.
Latest reviews of Expense Tracker & Easy Budget app for iPhone and iPad
not for business
no sub categories and not designed for business at all.
Read carefully. Might not be what you are looking for. Do not throw your money away. Service is not too friendly. No chance to test it first.
This app does absolutely no work. You must input every item separately (paychecks for example aka: no reoccurring setting) and it doesnt even compare them. After you do enter in all your information it will simply say "income: Expenses: "
It doesnt display comparison of the two and it doesnt show positioning based on intended financial location. Therefor this is not a budget tool at all, just a recolored calculator with pictures.
If that description is what you desire then enjoy. The app itself as an app is also pretty junkie. If you select a date the normal date wheel pops up, great, normally if you select a text line at this point the wheel would go away and the keyboard would rise; this however is not the case. Instead both would remain up and every additional item you click to edit will also come up until you go through and close each item manually.
Equally designed is the graph, which I looked forward to, which doesnt do as the pictures show. It does not combine income and display expenses as it should. Instead every single item (including each separate pay stub) is its own slice of pie with a %. Therefor again you have to calculate the information your self anyway to see truly what percent of your income you spend on which item.
Overall waste of money and disappointment.
I dont want to be over budget, I want to be able manage my expense daily, monthly and annually, I find this app at right moment to accomplish my goal. Best of the best app.
Unlimited budget accounts
The expense tracker has the essential features to control my daily expense, by managing what I have to spend every day, Ill be able to balance and thats my way to save right there. Thanks icubemedia you done an outstanding job.
quicken mobile app,
and other. So, download free Expense Tracker & Easy Budget .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Expense Tracker & Easy Budget iOS app used & searched for